All booked, and can’t wait.
My head’s under water but I’m breathing fine.
Thinking of days of exploration, relaxation, and vacation.
It’s been awhile since I’ve posted, but I’m back (before school swallows me once more). This track is a new discovery that I adore.
Well I don’t know if there’s treasures in the ocean, or if death will whisk me far away. I’d like to think that we live in a kind of motion where our hands and feet are here to stay.
Icelandic Bon Iver keeping me sane this November.
- Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
- Follow the three Rs:
- Respect for self
- Respect for others
- Responsibility for all your actions.
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
- Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
- When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- Spend some time alone every day.
- Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
- A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
- In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
- Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
- Be gentle with the earth.
- Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
- Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
- Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
Really love this.
How adorable is this? Kazuki Yamamoto makes sculptures out of milkfoam. Wherever she works, I want to go!
See more of here work here.
After nearly 3 years away, I have finally arrived at home - the land of coconuts, mangoes, and for now, humid tropical rain. Couldn’t be happier to be here!